(R)eal CareersWe're always looking for (R)evolutionary talent
We’re not your
typical MEP firm
We’re always looking for revolutionary talent. Please reach out to us if you’re interested in joining the team.
Senior Plumbing Designer
We’re currently looking for a talented senior plumbing designer who can not only create solid designs, but can create unconventional solutions when project parameters push us outside the box.
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com
- Demonstrates Revolution’s core values:
- Pride in product – Provides quality customer service, including interacting with customers, answering customer enquiries, and effectively handling customer complaints
- Empowerment – Works as a revolutionary team player, builds up junior staff, and demonstrates a good attitude
- Education – Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Leads the design in the Design Development, Construction Document, and Construction Phases of the project
- Works with drafting team for setups, updates, and completion of redlines
- Completes required calculations and code evaluations
- Creates drawing package and written documents per contract scope and deliverable guidelines
- Packages documents for PM to submit to client for deliverables.
- Attends project meetings independently
- Coordinates with architects and other consultants in a timely and professional manner
- Follows discipline standards per the design manual
- Follows drafting standards per the design manual
- Coordinates with admin staff for project admin needs and ensures tasks are completed per the admin manual
- Completes QA/QC of drafter, self, and JR staff’s work before each deliverable.
- Mentors junior staff through the design phase
- Resolves any discrepancies with signing engineer
- Highly proficient in AutoCAD and Revit
- Evaluates and provides the owner recommendations for substitution requests and value engineered design requests
- Completes plans check and jurisdictional review responses and packages
- Mentors junior staff through the review phase
- Reviews and responds to submittals, RFI’s and shop drawings in a timely manner
- Coordinates reviews/responses with admin and PM
- Leads discipline site observation visits and reports
- Leads discipline at construction meetings
- Mentors junior staff through the construction phase